You may have outdated tweets which are now meaningless in the eyes of your visitors and you feel uncomfortable in showing those to the public. When you first created your Twitter account you must have posted many tweets related to celebs, gossip and many other things which you now consider as unusual to share. You must have shared a lot of tweets to promote software or apps as an affiliate marketeer which are now long gone. You may have connected your Twitter profile with Facebook account which has left you with overcrowded tweets imported from Facebook. You must have shared offers and promos to sell your product or services at cheap prices and numerous other things which you are not offering currently. I bet nobody is confident enough to recreate a Twitter account and build the whole list of followers again. And it is not the answer either.
Perhaps you wish to delete old tweets from your Twitter profile while keeping all your followers intact. A few days ago I was googling to find an easy and fast method to delete my previous years tweets. And my research took me to this website: Tweetdelete.net. The website provides a very nice and clean interface to delete old tweets in one go. You just need to follow a few simple steps.
So how to delete old Tweets?
1. Visit Tweetdelete.net
2. Tick the “Terms and conditions” checkbox and click “Sign in with Twitter” button just above it.
3. Login with your Twitter account credentials and click on “Authorize app” button.
4. From the dropdown list provided, just select the time period option you feel comfortable with.
Note: DO NOT select the checkbox saying: “Delete all my existing tweets…”
5. Now click “Activate TweetDelete” button.
Now the page will reload to show a message “TweetDelete is active for your account and will delete all your…”
6. Recommended: Click the “Turn off Tweet delete (or pick a new setting)” button if don’t wish to delete your tweets periodically.
7. Now you just need to login back to your twitter account to ensure that your old tweets are deleted successfully!
You don’t need to waste an entire day to delete old tweets. If you are planning to audit your Twitter account then there isn’t any better way to except TweetDelete.net. I hope this step by step guide have helped you to achieve what you were looking for. I hope now you can delete old tweets without pain.
If this post has helped you then don’t forget to comment below and share.